Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi there,

 

Is there a way to access the activmanager control panel through the software without using the whiteboard icon at the bottom right of the tool bar?

Posted

Hi Darren,

 

Unfortunately, no, there is no way to do this - it must be executed by clicking on the icon I'm afraid.

 

I know it's not much help, but I have just spoken to one of our developers about it, and he has said he will look at putting some kind of command that users can type in to launch the control panel in a future release of the driver.

 

Sorry I can't give you an instant solution, but hopefully it will be possible in a newer version!

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hi,

 

Good news on this - it will be availible in the next version of the driver.

 

Unfortunately, there is no release date as yet for the new driver, but it should be before the end of the year.




×
×
  • Create New...