mac_shinobi Posted June 11, 2010 Posted June 11, 2010 thus far I have the following - I have seen gradual image examples in javascript which I will most likely end up using instead of the way I am currently doing it to gradually resize the images but what I am wanting to do is have an array of strings and use a select case / switch that will load the relevant text string into a span id or text area depending on which image has the mouse over it and at the same time zoom in on said image so image 1 image 2 image 3 image 4 etc text area or span id here switch (image_name) case image 1 text area or span id text = "This is image one" case image 2 text area or span id text = "This is image two" etc on the image code I would use the onmouseover and onmouseout events so that when i hover over one image at a time with the mouse cursor it will zoom in gradually and load the relevant text / string into either the span id or text area ( span id preferably ) and on mouse out zoom out and blank out the text or string until the next image is hovered over Getting stuck as I am creating the function or sub ( tried with vbscript as vbscript should allow passing byval or byref and this does not work ) and also tried in javascript ie function image(name){ code here } same again using byval and byref etc but regardless of what I am trying it is not working, help !!!
CESIL Posted June 11, 2010 Posted June 11, 2010 I don't think you can do what you want with vbscript as this runs server side. I have done similar things in javascript. Can you post the javascript you have tried and I will try to help... 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now