SYNACK Posted June 11, 2010 Posted June 11, 2010 (edited) When I am goint through the new posts pages I get page 1 of 5 when on the first page, 2 of 6 when on the second etc and it does not actually show me how many pages there really are. Not a major one but can be a bit irritating . Edited June 23, 2010 by ZeroHour
john Posted June 11, 2010 Posted June 11, 2010 I think this is already listed a few times But yes it is annoying
ZeroHour Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 Yeh its due to the way how vbulletin search works in v4 but trust me there are a fair few users not so amused by this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now