olip83 Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 Hi! I need some help with Dreamweaver CS5. I am attempting to re create our school website as it is very dated. The software I am using is Adobe CS5 Web Premium. I'm new to all of this and so far I have recreated the home page. I would like to add a 'ticker' onto our page and a similar thing to our 'latest news' update - this is using java applet. DW gives me the option to insert an applet but doesn't tell me where/how to create one in the first place; in addition to this I would like to change the main image from a static picture to a flowing slide show - so far I have managed to do a basic rollover. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have put the website address at the bottom of this message. Many, Many Thanks in anticipation! Oli Decoy School Web Site
SneakyBeaky Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 I use this for a scrolling series of images on my school website: JavaScript Web Scroller, image scroller and news scroller on web page like image slideshow Brockhurst Junior
olip83 Posted May 27, 2010 Author Posted May 27, 2010 Fantastic! I have opened it, and now I have come to put it into dreamweaver - one more nudge and i'll be in your debt forever!
SneakyBeaky Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 (edited) What else do you need to know? Edited May 27, 2010 by SneakyBeaky
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now