park_bench Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 Hello, I have installed IIS6.0 on a server. I have also installed and enabled frontpage extensions on the server. I have gone on to create a basic form in Frontpage2003 (using the form template just to check functionality). I have changed the properties of the form to email the feedback to an address. However, I get the error message that this is not possible as email is not set-up on the server. I guess this is a case of getting my web-server to talk to my exchange server? Via DNS? I am winging this, so any help would be invaluable. Thanks in advance, Ben :?:
john Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 In the properties of the server in the front page extensions setup you have to ensure that it has your mailservers details programed in it such as address etc to ensure that it can send email. I had this a bit since but then realised they were missing.
laticsfanatic Posted January 24, 2007 Posted January 24, 2007 I too have had this problem. I just enter the email address leave the email address as is and click no to"DO you want to remove it" When published to the server it works fine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now