Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

If someone posts about how they need to do something and need a step by step guide then place it in this folder. It will be easier than stripping them out of individual topics later on to put in the Wiki.

I'll start the ball rolling with RIS :)

Posted
Whats the ETA on the Wiki? :)

A soon as I get some time here or at home to do it. I have a demanding daughter (9 months) and even more demanding staff here!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...