Tcsltd Posted May 20, 2010 Posted May 20, 2010 Morning! Just thought I would give the heads up on the offers we will be having on the day of the Conference... We will be giving extra discount on the following Brother printers for the first ten units ordered on the day at the conference .... HL4040CN HL4050CDN HL4070CDW DCP9042CDN DCP9045CDN MFC9450CDN MFC9840CDW This is a great deal, and your chance to get a Brother Colour Printer for under £100!!! I will also have the company of a Brother Education Specialist and we will be doing prize draws throughout the day!! Make sure you email me at [email protected] for more details!!! Regards
Tcsltd Posted June 1, 2010 Author Posted June 1, 2010 I am also going to have loads more of the AF cleaning products samples....I am hoping they will all go tomorrow...I will have carrier bags for you to use!
john Posted June 1, 2010 Posted June 1, 2010 I am also going to have loads more of the AF cleaning products samples....I am hoping they will all go tomorrow...I will have carrier bags for you to use! Ooooh Exciting
Tcsltd Posted June 7, 2010 Author Posted June 7, 2010 Not all the printers went at the edugeek conference... So I will open it up to everyone... Attached are the prices! EdugeekBrother Offer.doc Email me at [email protected] or give me a ring to reserve yours! Regards
Tcsltd Posted June 8, 2010 Author Posted June 8, 2010 Quick Bump...I only have a limited amount...so be quick if you want a Brother Colour Laser printer from £75 ex vat!!! (This includes a full set of standard yield toners!!)
Tcsltd Posted June 8, 2010 Author Posted June 8, 2010 Hi James On the HL4040 The standard yields will be around £35 for the black and £47 for each colour ...and high yield £50 black and £83 for the black...there are also compats on the high yield Cheers
john Posted June 8, 2010 Posted June 8, 2010 Just want to say that the £75 offer printer is amazing! I couldn't ask for a better priced printer package, its Network Ready and has really good colour output as well, very much worth taking advantage of, its cheaper than a set of cartridges for it on this offer so get one whilst they last!!! And as ever Vicki is an excellent supplier and Edu-Sponsor 1
EduTech Posted June 8, 2010 Posted June 8, 2010 Hi James On the HL4040 The standard yields will be around £35 for the black and £47 for each colour ...and high yield £50 black and £83 for the black...there are also compats on the high yield Cheers Would the same pricing apply to me personally?
Tcsltd Posted June 9, 2010 Author Posted June 9, 2010 I am sure we could do something for you when you came to order them!
Tcsltd Posted June 11, 2010 Author Posted June 11, 2010 Right only got a couple of Brother Colour Laser printers left at these special prices...so if you want one email me asap!!
john Posted June 11, 2010 Posted June 11, 2010 Fully Agreed get one snapped up I love mine (and this is from someone who wouldn't ordinarily have bought a Brother!) Thank you for the super speedy service Vicki! 1
Tcsltd Posted June 14, 2010 Author Posted June 14, 2010 glad it arrived ok john....... another Brother convert! Mwah ha haaaaaa!!!!
john Posted June 14, 2010 Posted June 14, 2010 glad it arrived ok john....... another Brother convert! Mwah ha haaaaaa!!!! I'd have bought an A3 Colour Laser when I needed one, BUT they don't make one so
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now