wesleyw Posted December 1, 2006 Posted December 1, 2006 The following comes up when I try and delete a marksheet within assessment manager: Error Report from: Database Warning Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server - The statement has been terminated. Warning Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server - DELETE statement conflicted with COLUMN REFERENCE constraint 'fk_marksheet_user_settings_marksheet'. The conflict occurred in database 'sims', table 'asm_marksheet_user_settings', column 'marksheet_id'. Anyone seen this before? Wes
GrumbleDook Posted December 1, 2006 Posted December 1, 2006 I had it when I had done some stuff in AM6 and then editted it in AM7 whilst the AM6 marksheet was open ... I had to use AM6 to delete it whilst not being in AM7 in any shape whatsoever IIRC it was reading that I was editting the same aspect in the same template for the same result set for the same entry ... I did hold a hammer up to the server to let it know I meant business though ... that might have helped.
wesleyw Posted December 1, 2006 Author Posted December 1, 2006 We are still using AM6 I think? How would I get to AM7? Wes
apeo Posted December 1, 2006 Posted December 1, 2006 If im not mistaken, you get that from your provider of SIMS by getting an Activation Code, and just like Profile it will sit under Focus.
wesleyw Posted December 1, 2006 Author Posted December 1, 2006 Where in the focus menu? I think we've activated it? Wes
MkII Posted December 1, 2006 Posted December 1, 2006 On the left menu is AM6 - from the Focus menu you get to AM7 (Focus > Assessment Manager > Marksheet Entry etc)
apeo Posted December 1, 2006 Posted December 1, 2006 Pretty much guesssing here as havent done it yet (plan to after christmas) but what I've been informed of is that once you have downloaded the activation code (like how you get Profiles) and you should have it appear in the Focus menu (again like Profiles, so in the core menu not in a submenu). If you havent got it and you have downloaded the activation code... well im abit stumped :?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now