TronXP Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 I am trying to get office 2007 to deploy using gpo. Having followed the instructions on technet, I have managed to get it to install on the test workstation with only the programs I want by using the xml file. However everytime you launch a program (e.g. word) it loads the program then before you can do anything it then "configures" itself. Any ideas or pointers to where I may have gone wrong. Thanks in advance
jsnetman Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 I had exactly the same problem and tried for months to solve it, gave up eventually and installed it to the image the only package I do put on the image as it beat me using GPO.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now