Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I downloaded the latest UNR from Ubuntu and setup a USB drive, booted the NEO netbook but it fails to finish booting with an error. Booooo how disappointing

 

(initramfs) Can not mount /dev/loop1 on /cow

 

Any ideas? Could it be to do with the hidden restore partition?

 

Thanks.

 

EDIT

 

I'll try a different netbook I think it's the USB image that's at fault.

 

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/busybox/+bug/455935

Edited by cookie_monster

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...