Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Disclamer - I pay for this service, I dont want to gain anything for free, its just an idea for a project

 

So I pay for Sky Sports on my iPhone, its great but I was wondering, can I access the stream on my HTPC ?

 

I know there is a player for WMC7 but its more expensive and I already pay for the service on my iPhone. Do you think its possible?

 

Its £34 more a month for the same channels on PC as my iPhone!

Posted
I only pay for the mobile content @ £6 per month, which restricts you to the iPhone app, to watch the content on your PC (and I assume from the same stream) its £40. I was wondering how you stood legaly (same stream different device) and if its possible from a technological standpoint?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...