Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

i'm rebuilding our site at the moment to move to joomla 1.5.

 

I really like out current template but unfortunately it cant be moved over so i'm editting the new template to suit.

 

What i'd like is a main menu background like here:

 

Kibworth CE Primary School - Home

 

and fit a similar thing on this one:

 

Welcome to the Frontpage

 

I can't seem to do it. Anyone point me in the right direction? I'm normally pretty good with these things.

 

Cheers,

 

James

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...