Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

OK I have had a search and can't seem to find questions for a couple of simple ones.

 

  • How do I change the Edugeek logo in the top left to my own one?
  • How do I apply Joomla! security patches, is it a matter of uploading the new source over the top of the current site? Making sure the configuration.php is not overwritten!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...