leco Posted April 6, 2010 Posted April 6, 2010 If I open a thread at the first post the go to first unread post link doesn't go to the first unread post sadly just jumps to the first post in the thread.
ZeroHour Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 Hmm I take it your referring to the image you can click on the threads list or do you mean another option inside the thread? The forum list link is working for me.
leco Posted April 7, 2010 Author Posted April 7, 2010 I mean the options across the top right of the thread window - View First Unread, LinkBack, Thread Tools etc.
ZeroHour Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 I will test that option now. Just fyi you can also click the image in the threads list to do the same thing. Its next the the new thread title and only shows when you have unread posts (obviosly)
leco Posted April 7, 2010 Author Posted April 7, 2010 (edited) Thanks, I hadn't seen that button - doh. and the link on the thread seems to have sorted itself as well Edited April 7, 2010 by leco
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now