Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking for a couple of beta testers to put the latest EduSweep build through its paces before I release it next week. You don't have to have any programming experience to take part, just a desire to run the latest and greatest.

 

Specific changes in this version that need testing are a new software update method, roaming support for tasks, reports and signatures and better Windows Vista / Windows 7 integration. Also, do get in touch if you are on XP because I need to ensure that the changes I made to integrate with Vista and above haven't had any negative effects on it.

 

The usual beta disclaimer applies of course: I test EduSweep thoroughly myself to prevent any data loss / corruption but please, try it on a non-essential system.

 

If you're interested, just drop me a PM and I'll send you a link to the latest build.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...