ChrisJ Posted June 30, 2010 Posted June 30, 2010 Checks post count.... high enough Checks contribution to community..... meh, debatable Checks decent person status..... lol! Ahh what the hell, can I have one please? Should have said mate, I've got a few
CHR1S Posted June 30, 2010 Posted June 30, 2010 Oh, now you tell me! Must be something about invites from you... I never seem to get the BBQ invites either
Jon Posted June 30, 2010 Posted June 30, 2010 I have invites but I will only be sending them to valued members of this community and not new members. Dont mean to sound harsh but why should I give it to someone I hardly know when there are decent people who want one, and whom I would consider friends, that contribute to this community. I would really appreciate it if you could send me an invite...
featured_spectre Posted July 1, 2010 Posted July 1, 2010 My last invites have all gone now! Sorry people!
localzuk Posted July 1, 2010 Posted July 1, 2010 My last invites have all gone now! Sorry people! As have mine. I will likely have a couple more in a few weeks.
localzuk Posted November 8, 2010 Posted November 8, 2010 I now have another 7 invites if anyone would like them. Note, as before I won't give them out to people who simply sign up here for them.
featured_spectre Posted November 8, 2010 Posted November 8, 2010 LiamH ... you are just asking for spammers to come on here and ask!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now