ICT_GUY Posted March 3, 2010 Posted March 3, 2010 I need a laptop fixed, it has a broken power input, where the lead plugs in. Its brand new and a teach dropped it. So I actually want it repaired and I am willing to hand over money to get it done. I am trying to get Lenovo to quote for the repair. This will be the fourth phone call spanning a 3 week period. I still have a broken Laptop and no quote
TronXP Posted March 3, 2010 Posted March 3, 2010 That is unusual, we have used lenovo now for 4 years and had brilliant support from them, last time we asked for a repair quote they gave us it over the phone.
EvLPhenom Posted March 3, 2010 Posted March 3, 2010 If you don't want to use Lenovo then i highly recommend AA Computer Repair Centre. We deal with these when there are problems that we can't fix i.e. power supplies and the like. Ask for Gem Watson, she is our contact and gets things fixed pretty quick for us. 1
ICT_GUY Posted March 3, 2010 Author Posted March 3, 2010 The telephone guys are nice, they just never call back. (now that sounds weird)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now