6Foot2 Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 Not a new idea but I thought some of the ideas interesting [if I could afford it and if I was a Mac fan I might have been moved to buy one] Link: Fresh Pics: Apple Logo Art 2
6Foot2 Posted April 7, 2010 Author Posted April 7, 2010 More Apple Logo Art. I like: http://www.work-killer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/macbookstickers/24.jpg and: http://www.work-killer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/macbookstickers/9.jpg Link to source webpage showing more Macbook artwork: 30 Awesome Macbook Stickers
john Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 I like those, I can see me spending some time at my friend the graphic designers who happens to have a wonderful range of vinyl and tools for doing such magic..... Although we did the best bit to one of his staff's Mac, we made a giant Banana sticker and stuck it over the Apple logo we felt that it was a good modification, we made a range of fruits and stuck them over most of the apple logos
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now