Little-Miss Posted February 11, 2010 Posted February 11, 2010 You know what i mean...the little shield in the corner lol... I want to start training them to scan their memory sticks. I'm sick of getting emails everytime they stick there dirty usb sticks into my network!! I just wanna say to them, right click the shield, click scan memory stick and away we go.... is it possible?
TronXP Posted February 11, 2010 Posted February 11, 2010 I think the easiest way is just to goto my computer and then right click on the usbdrive and select "scan with sophos antivirus" Don't know if you can add extras to the "shield" 1
Little-Miss Posted February 11, 2010 Author Posted February 11, 2010 Yeah, was just thinking exactly that....just need to check that they can right click the USB drive...
timzim Posted February 11, 2010 Posted February 11, 2010 Should scan them automatically on access anyway - ours does (and constantly sends me emails telling me what infections it's just found). 1
Little-Miss Posted February 11, 2010 Author Posted February 11, 2010 It does, but i want them to get into the habit of doing it here and at home...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now