Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

You know what i mean...the little shield in the corner lol...

 

I want to start training them to scan their memory sticks. I'm sick of getting emails everytime they stick there dirty usb sticks into my network!!

 

I just wanna say to them, right click the shield, click scan memory stick and away we go....

 

is it possible?

Posted
I think the easiest way is just to goto my computer and then right click on the usbdrive and select "scan with sophos antivirus" Don't know if you can add extras to the "shield"
  • Thanks 1
Posted
Should scan them automatically on access anyway - ours does (and constantly sends me emails telling me what infections it's just found).
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...