gpjt Posted February 11, 2010 Posted February 11, 2010 Anyone know how to find out who created a fan page?? The info tab is all empty and could do with finding out which student created the nasty page!!
GrumbleDook Posted February 11, 2010 Posted February 11, 2010 There is a get around that I am starting to see with groups and fan pages. An account is created and used for a bit, a group or fan site is created, a large number of people are made admins and then the creator leaves the group with the account then being deleted. This means it is impossible to trace the creator and you have to get FB to delete the fan page / group. One option is to find an admin, get them to lock the site, kick off all the members and then remove the admins. When I tested this I had limited success in getting rid of admins though. It worked on some but not others. FB vary in how long it takes to sort these out ... but I am presently asking around for the legal grounds for reporting harassment to the police on the grounds of FB pages. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now