kealey Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 Hi Is anyone using Alfresco as an alternative to Sharepoint? I am looking at this and would like to integrate it with our active directory and user spaces but I have read the notes and it seems daunting. Has anyone set up this type of system and could they offer any tips as to how I could do this on our site. Thanks
mattx Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 This is worth a bump - as I am also interested in looking at this - anyone using it as an alternative to Sharepoint ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now