titch Posted February 5, 2010 Posted February 5, 2010 Hi all. Im currently making a new homepage for staff/children. Rather than just have text hyperlinks to websites I was hoping to use pictures of the website name e.g a wikipedia button. Does anyone know of place where I can find these sorts of buttons already made. Or have a stack premade. I can make a few for the more obscure websites but thought there must be some out there already. Also any tips on a good homepage. Had planned to have google calendar linked to out website + twitter feed. Then all the links to maybe the top ten used websites, with just a basic google search at the top. All oppinions welcome
chrbb Posted February 5, 2010 Posted February 5, 2010 Dryicons do really nice uumm icons, they may have what you need.
itguy22 Posted February 5, 2010 Posted February 5, 2010 I could do with someting very similar. Iconarchive are quite good but don't have a good selection in the same style which is what I want. If you find anything please PM me.
tomdawson Posted February 9, 2010 Posted February 9, 2010 49 Top Sites And Collections To Find Free Icon Sets | Graphic and Web Design Blog -Resources And Tutorials Must admit I haven't checked each site out but there's bound to be some useful stuff on there 1
ken_bignall Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 Iconfinder is brilliant: Iconfinder | Search engine for free icons Also, the following sites (and others) often post links to really good icon resources. It's worth subscribing to them via twitter and picking out the good ones. Smashing Magazine Web Design Blog, Tutorials and Inspiration | Web Design Ledger Web Design Resources and Tutorials - Webdesigner Depot Ken 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now