AnnDroyd Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 We are using Exchange 2003 and would like to chaneg the subject line that appears on Out of Office Replies. By default it says "Out of Office AutoReply:" We would like to change it to just "Autoreply". Any suggestions?
bio Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 To my knowledge this is embedded into the code.. Thus you cannot change that. bio..
Edu-IT Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 I Google'd and found this? I figured it out on my own .... I had been checking the OOO and tried a bunch of things, I finally found a cool thing to do, EXACTLY what I wanted. This can be done 2 ways. 1: Setup an Out of Office Reply that uses a Template 2. Setup a Rule that Sends from Server a Template Hopefully this will help others in the future :-) Neil
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now