Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Was sorting out a filing cabinet today and found all sorts of juicy MSDN blasts from the past!

 

Anyone remember Windows .NET server?! :D (Before they renamed it to 2003!)

 

Amazing how none of the CDs are really any use today, and the entire library is now available online!

Posted
I've got an army of zip up cases our MSDN and schools agreement discs came in. All the old discs end up in the science dept for use as mirrors or something. They seem to get through them!
Posted
Amazing how none of the CDs are really any use today, and the entire library is now available online!

 

Pfft, I still have discs :D I'm so not downloading several GB over my 512k line if I want a product again :D

Posted
Pfft, I still have discs :D I'm so not downloading several GB over my 512k line if I want a product again :D

 

I've found our 100mb connection at work can usually download the software faster than I can find it on a CD! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...