russdev Posted October 6, 2006 Posted October 6, 2006 Somehwre i am sure there i thread on buying memory sticks with school name on it etc If not can somone recommend a company?? Russ
alan-d Posted October 6, 2006 Posted October 6, 2006 If you'd asked 2 days ago I had a pile of leaflets etc. Had a tidy up and binned the lot as we decided not to do it
webman Posted October 6, 2006 Posted October 6, 2006 USB Flash Memory Drive Customisation Company UK Ltd? Student Computers USB-Flashdrive
broc Posted October 6, 2006 Posted October 6, 2006 We used http://www.expresspendrives.co.uk at the end of last year to order 450 with our school logo and a unique sequence no. on each so we could issue them to students & record who got which one.
CyberNerd Posted October 6, 2006 Posted October 6, 2006 also check the U3 drive - designed to hold applications such as openoffice as well as data. Probably end-up being a support nightmare but pretty cool to be able to issue kids with their own applications they can use at home.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U3
Sylv3r Posted October 6, 2006 Posted October 6, 2006 we use http://www.usb-flashdrive.co.uk and have done for a while. We get our school logo printed onto the pens rather the school name. The scheme has been pretty popular with both students and staff for nearly 2 years now.
plexer Posted October 6, 2006 Posted October 6, 2006 Any drive could hold applications etc.. it's just that the U3 partition emulates a cdrom drive and is treated the same. Ben
CyberNerd Posted October 6, 2006 Posted October 6, 2006 I do agree U3 isn't that great I just searched and found http://portableapps.com which included OOo Gimp firefox which kindof makes U3 redundant
muppet Posted October 6, 2006 Posted October 6, 2006 Try FlashBay, they are very competative on price and will match or beat any quote you get. I just bought 50 plain 512Mb pens for £5.90 each inc VAT!!! Didn't get the school name embossed on but it was an option. Regards Muppet
nadeem Posted June 11, 2009 Posted June 11, 2009 I too can highly recommend Custom USB Flash Drives and Memory Sticks. Bulk and Promotional. 1gb | 2gb | 4gb | 8gb. I'll be using them again this year, for my usual 1000 drives
Mandy Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 We could do the 2GB drives with a one colour logo. I will need a copy of the logo in AI format and I can get a mock up image for you Let me know your thoughts!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now