CyberNerd Posted December 11, 2009 Posted December 11, 2009 I know it sounds like a bad idea, but has anyone ever done this - and had any success?
localzuk Posted December 11, 2009 Posted December 11, 2009 I know it sounds like a bad idea, but has anyone ever done this - and had any success? It won't even install in my experience. It requires XP/Vista/etc... and won't run on 2003/2008 server. 1
linescanner Posted December 11, 2009 Posted December 11, 2009 It can be done by spoofing PS to think the TS is XP
CyberNerd Posted December 13, 2009 Author Posted December 13, 2009 but given that it's clearly not supported by adobe, is it going to work?
jamesfed Posted December 13, 2009 Posted December 13, 2009 Is this not what VDI is surposed to do? (which I understand Citrix now does with their HDX tech as well)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now