powdarrmonkey Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 What's the best way to reach a moderator for something non-urgent, like a split request? or is the report a post button acceptable for such things?
Guest theeldergeek Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 What's the best way to reach a moderator for something non-urgent, like a split request? or is the report a post button acceptable for such things? What about http://www.edugeek.net/forums/message-admins/ or the "Contact Us" button up there ^^^
Edu-IT Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 Either that or I can lend you my carrier pigeon?
FN-GM Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 What about http://www.edugeek.net/forums/message-admins/ or the "Contact Us" button up there ^^^ You will get the site admins not the moderators.
powdarrmonkey Posted December 10, 2009 Author Posted December 10, 2009 You will get the site admins not the moderators. Exactly, and the site admins aren't always around or need to get involved in trivial things.
EduTech Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 Reporting the post is the best way to get intouch with us Mod's as we will also get an email. If it is not something regarding a post you can report then if you PM one of us we can make sure all mods/admins see it. or/ just click on one of our names and report a post and then in the information box put your question. James.
plexer Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 Yes please use the report post functionality. Thanks. Ben
EduTech Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 Did someone say use the report a post? Touch my report button and your dead son! lol
Guest theeldergeek Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 (edited) You will get the site admins not the moderators. Just a suggestion seeing as there was no definitive answer at the time I replied. Mods are often admins too Edited December 10, 2009 by theeldergeek
EduTech Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 Just a suggestion. Mods are often admins too Admins = Message only gets seen by Dos_Box / ZeroHour / RussDev / Ric_ as EduAdmins If you report the post then it gets sent to the above and moderators which is everyone with EduMod on there name. I am going to suggest we possibly put a Message to Mod's forum.. for people such as powdarrmonkey who wish to discuss something but dont have a post to report.
powdarrmonkey Posted December 10, 2009 Author Posted December 10, 2009 Touch my report button and your dead son! lol I'm so tempted to report that outburst of aggression..
powdarrmonkey Posted December 10, 2009 Author Posted December 10, 2009 I am going to suggest we possibly put a Message to Mod's forum.. for people such as powdarrmonkey who wish to discuss something but dont have a post to report. Seconded.
EduTech Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 I'm so tempted to report that outburst of aggression.. you think thats bad! you wanna hear the aggression i get of him!! terrible i tell you terrible lol!
elsiegee40 Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 Do we need to post on the "Message the Admins" board to get a "Message the Mods" board set up? I think it's a really good idea. Maybe one or two of the arguments could be taken there and done in privacy rather than via PM.
EduTech Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 Do we need to post on the "Message the Admins" board to get a "Message the Mods" board set up? I think it's a really good idea. Maybe one or two of the arguments could be taken there and done in privacy rather than via PM. I have asked the question, i will let you know the outcome :-) James.
Guest theeldergeek Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 Admins = Message only gets seen by Dos_Box / ZeroHour / RussDev / Ric_ as EduAdmins If you report the post then it gets sent to the above and moderators which is everyone with EduMod on there name. I am going to suggest we possibly put a Message to Mod's forum.. for people such as powdarrmonkey who wish to discuss something but dont have a post to report. Thanks for the clarification. I only posted a suggestion in the absence of other replies, it wasn't definitive.
EduTech Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 Thanks for the clarification. I only posted a suggestion in the absence of other replies, it wasn't definitive. No Prob :-) I thought you did but just incase
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now