6Foot2 Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 I saw a post earlier today looking for a way to output audio via USB. I can't find it now [ ] However I just came across this webpage: Link: USB Audio Interface http://www.kk.org/cooltools/behringer1sm.jpg http://www.kk.org/cooltools/behringer2sm.jpg Not being able to find the post I refer to I can't be sure that it will be of use to the original poster. Hopefully it will be.
Michael Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 There are quite a few models/brands offering USB sound cards less than £5-£10, but I've never tried one so cannot comment how good the sound quality is.
superfletch Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 I bought one off ebay (not nearly as fancy as the pictured one) - it cost 1.99 but only does a standard headphones/speaker jack and a microphone jack. Quality was superb for something that only cost £2 and installation (on XP) was just a plug it in affair.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now