Popular Post ICTNUT Posted December 2, 2009 Popular Post Posted December 2, 2009 (edited) Over the next few weeks (ending 10th Jan 2010) we will be giving away one free helpdesk per week. This will be done via our FaceBook and Twitter pages. Simply put we will be inserting a link into one of the posts made on FaceBook and Twitter each week. This link will provide the user the ability to purchase our hosted helpdesk for free. But you have to be the first person to use it! If you are too late then the link will state it has already been used! No purchase is required to qualify all you have to do is keep an eye on our FaceBook and/or our Twitter page. We will post the link simultaneously to both sites so you do not need to follow us on both (but you can if you want to!). We are doing this as a thank you to the edugeek.net community for supporting us over the last 3 years, christmas is on its way and BETT is just around the corner. To maximise your chances of obtaining a free hosted helpdesk it is recommended you either follow us on Twitter an/or you become a fan on FaceBook and whenever you see a link you click it! Terms and conditions Offer is open to new customers only, existing customers do not worry we have something special for you in the new year Offer is open to education and non-profit organisations only. The helpdesk is provided free of charge for 1 year and includes all support and upgrades during this period. Edited December 2, 2009 by ICTNUT 7
Edu-IT Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 (edited) Yay! I won the 1st one. Thanks Ozan! I think I did mess up the order though. I didn't see an item in the basket, so added it again, but at the checkout the cost wasn't right so I think I may have put it in twice. I've dropped you an email anyway. :-) Edit: Just got the invoice and I did in fact mess up. Edited December 6, 2009 by Edu-IT
ICTNUT Posted December 6, 2009 Author Posted December 6, 2009 Yay! I won the 1st one. Thanks Ozan! I think I did mess up the order though. I didn't see an item in the basket, so added it again, but at the checkout the cost wasn't right so I think I may have put it in twice. I've dropped you an email anyway. :-) Edit: Just got the invoice and I did in fact mess up. Well done you ! Yeah you did add a second one but that has been sorted so a new invoice will only show the one helpdesk with a balance of £0.00 Your helpdesk will be fully operational and ready to use by close of business 7/12/09 Remember you have to be in it to win it, simply follow us on facebook or twitter and as soon as we post the link get clicking 1
Edu-IT Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 Before you set this up, can you have a peak at my email?
ICTNUT Posted December 8, 2009 Author Posted December 8, 2009 Ok here we go the second of six free helpdesks up for grabs. Click the link ( Shopping Basket --- OP Software Online Store ) and hit the checkout button, fill in your details and the helpdesk is yours, thats all there is to it. We will post up the lucky winner when we get them.
OutToLunch Posted December 8, 2009 Posted December 8, 2009 Think I might have just managed to get one although got a bit lost in the store and ended up with self hosted it seems to have worked... Oops
Edu-IT Posted December 8, 2009 Posted December 8, 2009 Think I might have just managed to get one although got a bit lost in the store and ended up with self hosted it seems to have worked... Oops I found that the link provided didn't seen to put anything in the basket, so you have to go back to the store and choose hosted. Also Ozan, EMBC block the links you use.
ICTNUT Posted December 8, 2009 Author Posted December 8, 2009 Also Ozan, EMBC block the links you use. I will use direct links from now on 1
ICTNUT Posted December 8, 2009 Author Posted December 8, 2009 Think I might have just managed to get one although got a bit lost in the store and ended up with self hosted it seems to have worked... Oops Hi Ben, Wel done, yes you did get yourself a helpdesk (hosted) although the email address you provided seems the email are bouncing back, any ideas? We need you email address in order to send out details of your account.
OutToLunch Posted December 8, 2009 Posted December 8, 2009 Hi Ben, Wel done, yes you did get yourself a helpdesk (hosted) although the email address you provided seems the email are bouncing back, any ideas? We need you email address in order to send out details of your account. Odd - used my school email address to allow you to check I was genuine. Any undeliverable mail arriving at this end should still land with me as postmaster so it sounds like it's bouncing off our host - will PM you. Thanks!
Edu-IT Posted December 12, 2009 Posted December 12, 2009 Your helpdesk will be fully operational and ready to use by close of business 7/12/09 I've still not received any information?
ICTNUT Posted December 12, 2009 Author Posted December 12, 2009 I've still not received any information? You will get your login information by Monday the 14th. The reason for the delay is that we have just commissioned new servers and will be decomissioning the old ones so your helpdesk will be going onto the new servers this weekend. This was not planned until the end of January but we had an offer on servers we could not let pass
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now