Ric_ Posted September 26, 2006 Posted September 26, 2006 Due to my load manager problem (see http://edugeek.net/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=43452#43452) I feel I need to try and lean down the resource usage of Sophos (v6). I hoped someone had some pointers. The current policy only scans files on writes and scans only the default filetypes. I'm not an expert Sophos tinkerer so any help would be appreciated.
john Posted September 26, 2006 Posted September 26, 2006 or V5 as thats not too bad, thats what I have done, V5 and I can actually start to use Laptops again and machines over 2 years old! Yay! Although it isn't as lean as V4 or 3, but you still get some nice bits. If you need a disk with V5 on (as its no longer on Sophos's site let me know)
Oops_my_bad Posted September 23, 2008 Posted September 23, 2008 Our new citrix stuff died a death today thanks to Sophos. Absoloute carnage. What is the best way to impliment setup sophos AV on citrix servers? We are running SOPHOS version 7
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now