Haptic Posted December 14, 2009 Author Posted December 14, 2009 I think I entered you did fella , ink and microphones should ring a bell:cool:
Haptic Posted December 17, 2009 Author Posted December 17, 2009 Right guys be sure to get your enquires and orders in before end of play tomorrow , as its CP's Prize Draw Time;)
contink Posted December 18, 2009 Posted December 18, 2009 I wonder if I have more than one account? Hmm... different schools all making purchase... Oh curses, they are the account holders... Ah well, they need the help anyway... Budget? what budget?
Haptic Posted December 21, 2009 Author Posted December 21, 2009 http://www.advancedpt.com/graphics/congratulations.jpg Ok guys we have a winner for the CP Christmas Draw, Congratulations to Dsapseid who will be recieving there prize in time for christmas, 1
mac_shinobi Posted December 21, 2009 Posted December 21, 2009 if you havent got a CPLTD account then just lick on the below button or pm me and I will get one sorted for you straight away, http://www.c-p-ltd.com/images/apply_educational_ovr.png I would do that but I doubt it would taste any good lol - although it would clean my screen haha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now