plexer Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 Just wondering if anyone had a 5m or longer patch lead laying around that they'd like to donate to me? I could order one from the regular suppliers but a single lead with postage is a bit steep I'm sure. Thanks. Ben
tmcd35 Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 Lol. No probs. PM me and we'll work out delivery
Haptic Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 Just wondering if anyone had a 5m or longer patch lead laying around that they'd like to donate to me? I could order one from the regular suppliers but a single lead with postage is a bit steep I'm sure. Thanks. Ben will put a 5m cat5e cable in with your ink order Free of charge fella
Guest TheLibrarian Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 will put a 5m cat5e cable in with your ink order Free of charge fella What a salesman!
Haptic Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 What a salesman! Why thanku Bud I try my best
Edu-IT Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 Why thanku Bud I try my best Watch it, you'll get a hammering.
plexer Posted November 17, 2009 Author Posted November 17, 2009 Lol. No probs. PM me and we'll work out delivery Hi, Thanks for the offer looks like Simon has a solution for me many thanks to everyone. Ben
mac_shinobi Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 Just wondering if anyone had a 5m or longer patch lead laying around that they'd like to donate to me? I could order one from the regular suppliers but a single lead with postage is a bit steep I'm sure. Thanks. Ben Not trying to hang someone up from a high height are ya lol J/K
ozzy Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 (edited) will put a 5m cat5e cable in with your ink order Free of charge fella Simon, I'm after a shiny new laptop, could you stick one in the box of my next order lol;) Edited November 17, 2009 by ozzy
plexer Posted November 25, 2009 Author Posted November 25, 2009 Many thanks to Simon for coming through on this for me.
Haptic Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 Many thanks to Simon for coming through on this for me. always a pleasure fella:cool:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now