Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone been given these; 'Muslim Mosque', 'Christian Church' and 'What do we know about Jesus?'

 

They are resources but when I try and copy them to the network, the blasted things won't run.

 

I suspect that there is a known problem here as on the blurb it says: "All of our CDs are sold with site licences, so you do not need any extra permission to use the CD contents on a network. However, we DO NOT provide advice about network use."

The program is started with an Internet explorer file: Index.html as you would expect, and I thought it might be the path that was wrong once I put it on the server so I had a look at the code and modified it but it STILL doesnt work.

I know that isnt much info but initially I would just like to know if anyone has come across these discs and can help.

Failing that - any altruistic soul prepared to spend a bit more time with me to sort it out? :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...