Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a very similar problem to Silver but I am lucky enough to have begged successfully for a flash editor type program so that I can create delightful things to insert into our Drupal based website (created by Jiser).

Can someone advise me as to which one is the best? And cheapest? And able to be ordered by fax or whatever and not bought over the internet?

 

Thanks a lot

Guest TheLibrarian
Posted

There is ISpring (free), that will convert .PPT's to Flash.

Swiffbuilder, home of Powerbullet Presenter | Home

 

Power Bullet (free too I think)

PowerPoint to Flash Converter | E-Learning Software and Authoring Tools | iSpring Solutions

 

Matchware's Mediator, no idea of price.

 

Found this list of free Flash stuff (I haven't check any of these links).

Projects Open Source Flash

 

Good luck, we're planning to go for Adobe CS4 Web Premium.

Posted

Thanks for that

But what I was really after was one that people have used and liked.

 

*Yes, I need something to edit .swf stuff. Can't afford Adobe CS4

Posted

There's SwishMax 3 - I use the older version 2 for simple things.

It's worth playing with (there's a 15 trial version).

 

It's good for simple animations, but not really for creating complex graphics. Also if you do any scripting, it's ActionScript 2 based. (Again, I do the odd bit of scripting so that I can set parameters via an XML file, rather than hard-coding them in.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...