speckytecky Posted November 2, 2009 Posted November 2, 2009 I'm running Edugeek Joomla developing a school web site. I have set it to display the message site under development and that's been working ok. However, recently returning to it when I try to admin in it accepts my user name and password than brings up an empty white web screen. Trying it without the /administrator it's bringing up a 404 error - component not found. I can access the site ok with both Plesk and FTP. Any suggestions as to what's gone wrong please folks?
ZeroHour Posted November 2, 2009 Posted November 2, 2009 Does your apache error log file give you any clues?
speckytecky Posted November 2, 2009 Author Posted November 2, 2009 Thanks Zero Hour - I'm not running Appache, using Plesk. I'll have a gander to see if it has any log files.
webman Posted November 2, 2009 Posted November 2, 2009 If you're not running the Apache web server, which web server are you running? Plesk is just a control panel.
ZeroHour Posted November 2, 2009 Posted November 2, 2009 Plesk uses apache server usually in the vast amount of installs I have seen.
speckytecky Posted November 3, 2009 Author Posted November 3, 2009 Thanks folks, The site is hosted on a SWGfL Linux server. Strangely today I can accessthe front page but with the administrator log on box my username and password gets accepted OK but then the screen is just blank. Not bringing up the Admin Panel - or anything else. I think it's a permission setting screwed somewhere?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now