pete Posted October 28, 2009 Posted October 28, 2009 (edited) Note that I've only tested this in Firefox 3.5 on Ubuntu (two machines), but rep bars look a little spaced out today. Some of our more repped participants have bars that wrap at the moment - Kmount attached as an example: Edited April 6, 2010 by ZeroHour 1
ZeroHour Posted October 28, 2009 Posted October 28, 2009 It was not intentional at least, it appears the patch last night is messing with it. I will see what I can do. Cheers for reporting.
glennda Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 Hiya ZH, This one seems to be happening again today? Look at Grumbledocks bar here http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/48741-spring-clean.html Also i sent a PM to Simon at CPLTD the other day and he seems to think he didn't get it Toby
FN-GM Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 Grumbledocks is supposed to be like that. They replace a number of boxes with a star when they run out of space.
glennda Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 Grumbledocks is supposed to be like that. They replace a number of boxes with a star when they run out of space. its changed, it was wider this morning when i posted, it was about a third larger then the normal thing as it was showing all the small boxes, im guessing ZH fixed the problem or the computer did it itself
ZeroHour Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 Hiya ZH, This one seems to be happening again today? Look at Grumbledocks bar here http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/48741-spring-clean.html Also i sent a PM to Simon at CPLTD the other day and he seems to think he didn't get it Toby Hi Toby, Yeh its something that needs to be tweaked but I have never had time to revisit it. Things will be different when we move to vbulletin 4 but I will get it fixed before then anyway. Can you tell PM me the time and title of the PM and I will check the system logs. Cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now