Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Stone have the contract with Swansea LEA. Thought I would chuck that in.

 

Although we deal with them direct because we order a better spec (when I have money).... (if I have money)....ZZZzzzzzz (money? am I dreaming)

 

GJE

Posted
Um, hate to say it but it does sound like a lot of the time when people take delivery of a large amount of Stone built PC's, always seem to have some problematic or DOA PC's. Whenever I've bought PC's HP or Dell, i wouldn't expect any problems. The exception rather than the norm. Plus the fact they've had to replace all the keyboards doesn't sound good to me.

 

Ahh yes I can see why the keyboards are a cause for concern - however Microsoft admitted there was a problem with the batch and released a statement. Maybe others here had it as well.

 

We should have pushed to have the all replaced from the beginning but they were only failing in dribs and drabs. Now we have got rid of them all.

 

So it wasn't a Stone issue - but they agreed to replace them all for us.

 

GJE

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...