Jon_boy1984 Posted October 21, 2009 Posted October 21, 2009 Hi All, After finally get RADIUS working (thanks to the guide here), I have a quick question regarding the authenication process, and it is this: Currently the computer does not authentic onto the wireless before the user logs on, meaning GPOs don't apply and logon scripts wont run ( I say wont, if the user hasn't logged onto the machine before it just complains the domain is not available, and they cant log in), it only connects to the wireless network AFTER the user logs on. Did I miss something in the guide? Is it a driver issue, I read somewhere about single-signon?!? The setup is as follows: Server 2003 R2 with the CA and IAS Installed, D-link Access Point (Testing AP, Production APs are Netgears) DEll Latitude D520 with a Dell Wireless 1390 WLAN mini-Card Thanks in advanced
powdarrmonkey Posted October 21, 2009 Posted October 21, 2009 If you didn't already, push your settings to clients using group policy and make sure 'Computer authentication with user re-authentication' is set. Otherwise you might just have a slow AP or adaptor and need to set 'wait for the network when applying policies'.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now