Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Firstly can I just say how impressed I have been with the setup process for AUP and I am very pleased with everything about it, except one thing I was hoping you could help with. After about 20 minutes the AUP server program crashes, no error message just terminates itself and has to be restarted. Has anyone else come across this at all? Thanks in adavnce for any help you can offer.
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
Someone suggested that usernames containing apostrophes can cause crashes. I'm currently looking into this, although the database queries are already parameterised. If you could send your application log over to *snip* that'd be great. Edited by bizzel

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...