WStore_Dan Posted October 13, 2009 Posted October 13, 2009 (edited) http://i.ebayimg.com/13/!BcMbjjg!Wk~$(KGrHqYH-CYEqvVTW8W3BKzcwJ67qg~~_35.JPG Got a brand new, boxed and sealed Toshiba NB200-11L for sale if anyone is interested. It's got the full 1 year warranty still on it. This is a personal sale - I won this as part of a raffle but it's not something I will ever use I doubt. These go for around £320 on-line (Misco, Ebuyer, Play etc). If anyone is interested then give me a shout via PM - I'd like £275 for a quick sale rather than have the hassle of Ebay! Cheers! Toshiba's mini NB200 redefines the computing experience available on a laptop. The design with a generous 10.1" TruBrite display is contemporary with enhanced protection and build quality fitting for a Toshiba brand. The near full-size keyboard instantly makes the NB200 much easier to use and broadens the appeal to a new generation of users. It is an ideal secondary laptop for web browsing Specification Processor: Intel Atom N720 1.66GHz Memory: 1GB HD Capacity: 160GB Display: 10.1" Graphics Card: Intel GMA 950 Optical Drive: None Operating System: Windows XP Home Battery Life: Upto 9.3 Hours Edited October 13, 2009 by WStore_Dan
WStore_Dan Posted October 13, 2009 Author Posted October 13, 2009 Didnt realise Ebay charge 10% final value fees! I'll sell for £260 if anyone is interested - this is an absolute bargain, saving you £60 compared to elsewhere Cheers
WStore_Dan Posted October 14, 2009 Author Posted October 14, 2009 Shameless bump! Had a couple of enquiries but nothing firm on this so if anyone else is interested then give me a shout Cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now