Arturingonzalez Posted February 15, 2013 Posted February 15, 2013 Would love a copy of any cleaning procedures so I can see what needs doing, the more models the better, maybe we could all add to it to make up a resources for all? Most of our buget seems to go on these things now and any chance to extend the life would be great. I Have one of this projectors and Would like to try mylself. Could you send me a copy of your procedures? Regards Arturo
Boredguy Posted February 16, 2013 Posted February 16, 2013 If you go to page 3 of this thread, there is a link to a guide that one of the members has created for cleaning the XE40 1
cattech Posted May 3, 2013 Posted May 3, 2013 Gromit, I know this is an old post but I was wondering if you would still provide the sequence of events to clean this projector. I think we need to clean the internal lens as well as get the dust out. I had one down today and had to reset the thernal swithc and the unit was full of dust. Thanks
chewee Posted January 5, 2017 Posted January 5, 2017 hi all, as i had never seen one i decided to make a video showing the cleaning process for a sanyo plc xe40 projector. the process shoudl be quite similar to others but heres the link anyway. i hope it helps
Boredguy Posted January 5, 2017 Posted January 5, 2017 hi all, as i had never seen one i decided to make a video showing the cleaning process for a sanyo plc xe40 projector. the process shoudl be quite similar to others but heres the link anyway. i hope it helps If you do take the prisims out of the slots to clean them, make sure you put them back in the correct way round otherwise you might wonder why your colours are all out of alignment
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now