Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone know how I can create a bordr around the central body of the page? I want to try and give some definition between the background and the main content. I've attached some images to shwo what I mean (hopefully).

 

Im after either a thin black border or ideally some way of recreating the shading as shown in the image.

 

This is what I've got:

howigot.JPG

 

And this is how I would ideally like it:

howiwant.JPG

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

have you got a site we can look at to see what the containers are?

 

p.s it will require you to edit the css file in order to get a border to display around the main container (the white box containing all the content)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...