wesleyw Posted September 30, 2009 Posted September 30, 2009 For some reason when creating or trying to read team discussions sharepoint tries to use the internal site not the external site when accessing the external URL from home? It seems to be doing this only on Team Discussions? Wes
jamesb Posted September 30, 2009 Posted September 30, 2009 How're you linking to the team discussions? I take it they're on the same web application as everything else, so alternate access mappings should match up?
wesleyw Posted September 30, 2009 Author Posted September 30, 2009 Yep I change the mappings round now so by default it looks at the external address also I needed to remove verify normalization and high bit characters in the http filtering otherwise it would bring up a internal Server 500 error. Wes
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now