beeswax Posted September 3, 2006 Posted September 3, 2006 This may not be the right forum for this question, but I don't know where else to post it. I need to buy a laptop backpack for my daughter before she goes back to university in a couple of weeks time. She's studying abroad and the airline allows students to take laptops on as hand luggage for free, and they don't count towards the weight limit. Obviously, we're looking for something like a backpack which is relatively large, and which can take some of her medical books. Does anyone have any recommendations?
plexer Posted September 3, 2006 Posted September 3, 2006 I've got a tech air new york rucksack thats quite large for a laptop and some books. Ben
GrumbleDook Posted September 3, 2006 Posted September 3, 2006 I still like some of the Targus bags ... I saw a very nice one in Staples a few weeks ago that was also an overnight bag and included a little laptop sleeve so you could carry just that about too. I forget the model, but will ask in school tomorrow since one of the teachers who asked a similar question a few weeks back went dashing out to get one.
john Posted September 4, 2006 Posted September 4, 2006 Techair for me, I hate Targus ones as they offer very little protection for the Laptop. Techairs have that nice airbaggy thingy round them which offer some good protection
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now