LorenzosEar Posted September 7, 2009 Posted September 7, 2009 I'm looking for a pearson Vue testing centre in kent that will do the VCP-310 exam. Anybody taken the exam or know of a centre in kent?
LorenzosEar Posted September 7, 2009 Author Posted September 7, 2009 I've done the VMware approved course by the way.
Diello Posted September 7, 2009 Posted September 7, 2009 INTEX on Chatham High Street are the only VUE in Kent AFAIK, they do the CCNA, and I'm pretty sure they do the VCP as well.
apaton Posted September 7, 2009 Posted September 7, 2009 Passed the VCP3 back in 2007, not a bad exam as things go. As I remember you did need to know the VMWARE "Configuration Maximums" document quite well. Planning to do vSphere4 before the new year.
bio Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 I've done the VMware approved course by the way. Did you do the Vsphere course ? IF so let me know allright ? perhaps we can help eachother bio..
apaton Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 (edited) I'm not planing to do the course. If I do the vSPHERE exam before the end of the year I don't need to do the "what new in vSphere" course to obtain VCP4 Edited September 8, 2009 by apaton
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now