Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Six or so months ago I asked for our school email address to be registered so I could login and check our subscriptions... it's finally come through that the mail is activated but MS appears to have changed their website around.

 

Does anyone have the URL to actually login and check licenses?

Posted
They appear to be redesigning it, I find if I click on the MVLS link part I can't get back to the licensing bit which allows me to see my agreements or invite new users into the site.
Posted

Sometimes, the perms within it get a bit "borked" as I've found.

 

If it doesnt self correct, I *believe* the agreement reseller should be able to help you....or the MS licensing team too possibly ;)

 

Nath.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...