Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

You heard it here first. Long Suffering Limited will be established, and the sole job will be to clean and tidy projectors.

 

NM just emailed me:

 

"I’ve just got a price for having a company clean our projectors once a year.

 

£190 call out fee per person

 

£90 per hour after that.

 

I think I would like to become a projector cleaner."

Posted
£190 call out fee per person

 

£90 per hour after that.

 

8O that is taking the %^$$ .

 

Had someone recently trying to add £450 to a bill just for making a phone call to us!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...