Reaper Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 I've just set up a 2K8 R2 Virtual Network and wanted to have a fiddle using WDS and Windows 7. Does anyone know when AIK 2.0 comes out?
powdarrmonkey Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 It's in release candidate, I don't know what the projected release date is.
Gatt Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 The RTM is out on Technet or MSDN cos I've downloaded the ISO
Arthur Posted August 13, 2009 Posted August 13, 2009 (edited) As mentioned above, v2.0 is already out. The final version was released a week ago today. You can download it here... http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=696dd665-9f76-4177-a811-39c26d3b3b34 Edited August 13, 2009 by Arthur
Reaper Posted August 13, 2009 Author Posted August 13, 2009 I was searching for it on monday and all I could find was the Vista SP1 version. Thanks guys!
Arthur Posted August 13, 2009 Posted August 13, 2009 Microsoft make it unusually hard to find for some reason. I had to use Google to find the link instead of Bing (via their website).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now