Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was wondering if anyone could help me I am trying to find the XP drivers for an Advent 7111 laptop Particularly the Sound card, I have tried various sites and got most of the drivers but am having a real issue with the Sound card driver. Would rather not pay for a driver as I am fixing the machine for someone else tried the Advent site (Tech Guys) but this doesn't seem to quite work.

 

Many thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...